DCCB Call Letter 2015 & Exam Date Download DCCB Admit Card 2015 for Clerk / Staff Assistant/ Assistant Manager Exam :
DCCB Admit card 2015 Download
- 1 DCCB Admit card 2015 Download
- 2 DCCB Call Letter 2015 Download
- 3 DCCB Admit Card 2015 Release Date
- 4 DCCB Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant (Clerk) Hall Ticket 2016
- 5 DCCB Admit card 2015 Download Region Wise
- 6 DCCB Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
- 7 DCCB Exam Date 2015 for Clerk, Staff Assistant, Assistant Manager
- 8 DCCB Result 2015
District Central Cooperative Bank will issue admit card 2016 for DCCB Clerk / Staff Assistant/ Assistant Manager Exam 2015 that is going to be conducted in the upcoming days. The test will be held to take qualified candidates for various available posts. Thousands of interested applicants applied to take part in one of the most competitive exams of the state. They will be glad to know that the authority will made available DCCB Admit card 2015 on the website 10 days before the exam. They can access their call letter from the website.
District Cooperative Central Bank, popularly known as DCC Bank is a cooperative banking network established in India to serve cooperatives and rural areas. It was established to provide banking to rural hinterland for agriculture sector with the branches primarily established at rural and semi-urban areas. The Banking model consists of a district central bank for each District in every state of India known with a name as a respective District Central Cooperative Bank.
DCCB Call Letter 2015 Download
Applicants can access DCCB Clerk / Staff Assistant/ Assistant Manager Call Letter 2016 from the website using their date of birth or registration number. Details about exam schedule, scheme and roll number will be mentioned in the hall ticket. Admit card has been made available for download from very soon. They must bring hard copy of the hall ticket on the exam day. For future purpose, they should keep some extra copies with them. According to the official information the DCCB will going to appoint candidates for offered posts on the basis of written test performance and Interview session. Candidates will be called for the interview session on the basis of the marks obtained by aspirants in test.
DCCB Admit Card 2015 Release Date
- Name of the department: District Central Cooperative Bank
- Name of the post: Clerk / Staff Assistant/ Assistant Manager posts
- Number of post: various vacant post
- Admit card status: Available in upcoming week
- Exam date: will be held in the upcoming days
- Exam type: Multiple choice
- Total questions: 100
- Time Duration: 1 hour
- Exam topics: English Language, Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
- Result publication date: Will be announced after written exam
- Further selection process: Interview
DCCB Assistant Manager, Staff Assistant (Clerk) Hall Ticket 2016
DCCB Staff Assistant Online Exam is Objective Type test. Test will be conducted for 100 marks and there would be negative marking for wrong answer. In this exam there are 100 questions are there and they are asked from English Language, Reasoning and Numerical Ability. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 mark deducted from every wrong answer. The time duration for the exam is 60 minutes.
DCCB Admit card 2015 Download Region Wise
|Sr. No.||Region Wise||Download Call Letter||Offcial Website|
|01||Mahabubnagar DCCB Call Letter||Mahabubnagar DCCB Call Letter 2015 Download||www.dccbmbnr.org|
|02||Warangal DCCB Admit Card||Warangal DCCB Admit Card 2015 Download||www.warangaldccb.org|
|03||Nizamabad DCCB Admit Card||Nizamabad DCCB Admit Card 2015 Download||www.nizamabaddccb.org|
|04||Nalgonda DCCB Call Letter||Nalgonda DCCB Call Letter 2015 Download||www.nalgondadccb.org|
|05||Hyderabad DCCB Admit Card||Hyderabad DCCB Admit Card 2015 Download||www.hyderabaddccb.org|
|06||Karimanagar DCCB Admit Card||Karimanagar DCCB Admit Card 2015 Download||www.karimnagardccb.com|
|07||Medak DCCB Call Letter||Medak DCCB Call Letter 2015 Download||www.medakdccb.org|
|08||Adilabad DCCB Admit Card||Adilabad DCCB Admit Card 2015 Download||www.adilabaddccb.org|
|09||Khammam DCCB Admit Card||Khammam DCCB Admit Card 2015 Download||www.khammamdccb.org|
DCCB Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
- English Language – The main concepts are vocabulary means, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, word formation and grammar topics etc.
- Reasoning – Reasoning may be two types verbal and Non verbal. Verbal reasoning includes Analogy, Odd Man out, Syllogism, Word formation, Statement and conclusion, statement and assumption, passage conclusions, coding and decoding, Blood Relations, Alphabet test, Series test, Number, ranking and time sequence, Direction sense test, Sitting arrangement, Desession making, input output, Assertion and reasoning and Figure Series etc. The topics for Non verbal reasoning are Series test, Analogy, Odd figures, miscellaneous test etc.
- Numerical Ability – It includes visual diagrams, pie outlines, Arithmetic means roots, average, ratio, time and work, time & separation, rate, benefit & loss, mixture, stocks & shares, partnership, clocks, volume & surface area, height & distance, logarithms, permutation & combination, simple & compound interest, equations and probability etc.
DCCB Exam Date 2015 for Clerk, Staff Assistant, Assistant Manager
After qualifying written exam with good marks the candidates will be called for interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on total marks obtained by the candidates in written test. After short listing the candidates whose records were found to be correct should attend for next selection process. And if he succeeds the board will appoint him as DCCB Assistant Manager or Staff Assistant (Clerk) post.
DCCB Result 2015
DCCB Assistant Manager or Staff Assistant (Clerk) Result 2016 of the written test will be published on the website. Applicants will get mark sheet as well as the merit list. Result will be prepared on the basis of the cut off score. So, applicants will need to secure minimum cut off marks to get selected in the written test. On the basis of written examination marks and interview performance final merit list will be prepared which is the selected candidates list.