CGTET Admit Card 2017 Chhattisgarh TET Exam Hall Ticket at the official website of the department www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG TET Admit Card 2017
Chhattisgarh TET Admit Card 2017 has been released on the official website of the department. The Raipur Professional Examination Board will declare the Chhattisgarh TET exam Admit Card 2017 for the posts of teacher very soon. The Chhattisgarh Board of higher education is planning to organize the CG TET Exam in the second week of July 2017. Hence, applicants can download their admit card before 10-15 days before the exam. The exam participants can download their CG TET call letter 2017 from the official website of the department i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Candidates can also access their CGTET hall ticket 2017 from the link provided below. Get more detailed information related to the CG TET Exam Call letter 2017, Exam dates, timings from the details provided above.
Chhattisgarh TET Exam Call Letter
The CGTET exam is also called as Chhattisgarh teacher Eligibility Test. The Raipur Professional Exam Board of Chhattisgarh is providing a great chance for the candidates who are interested to settle their career in the teaching field in the state of Chhattisgarh. The CG TET exam is organized to check the eligibility of the applicants for the teaching jobs at different Govt and private schools in the state of Chhattisgarh. Hence, the candidates those who are interested and are eligible in doing the teaching profession have enrolled for this TET Exam. The official notification of CG TET exam was released on the official website i.e., www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
cgvyapam.choice.gov.in CGTET Hall Ticket 2017
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur|
|Name of the exam||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Level of the exam||State Level|
|Post Category||Admit Card|
|The Last Date to apply for the exam||First Week of June 2017|
|Download of Hall Tickets||Last week of June 2017 Onwards|
|Exam Dates||July Second week (Tentatively)|
CGTET Exam pattern
- The Exam will consist of the two papers.
- Paper 1 (class 1st to 5th) will consist of 150 questions and total of 150 marks.
- The paper 2 (class 6th to 8th) will consist of 210 questions and 210 marks.
- The questions will be asked of the objective type questions.
- The exam duration is 2 hour and 30 minutes.
- The questions are on subject related and general ability.
How to download the CGTET Admit card 2017?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e., www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Now, click on the link related to the CG TET Admit card 2017.
- Click on download option to download the CGTET Admit Card 2017.
- Now, enter the details required like your registration number and password.
- Now, your CGTET Exam Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- At last, download it and take a print out of it to carry at the time of the exam.
- Applicants must note that no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. So, must carry it along with you at the time of the exam.
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in