Latest Update (20th June 2016): BCECEB Polytechnic exam Hall Ticket, Call Letter available on official website www.bceceboard.com
Bihar DCECE Admit card 2016
- 1 Bihar DCECE Admit card 2016
- 2 Bihar Diploma Exam 2016
- 3 www.bceceboard.com Admit Card 2016
- 4 DCECE Exam Hall Ticket 2016
- 5 Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2016
- 6 Bihar DCECE Exam Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 7 How to Download the Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2016
- 8 DCECE Exam Important Dates:
- 9 BCECEB Admit card 2016
- 10 Official Website: www.dcece.bceceboard.com
BCECEB short time ago has released the Bihar DCECE Application form 2016 for Polytechnic courses. A large number of students had applied for the Bihar DCECE. Students who all have applied for the Bihar DCECE exam are requested to prepare according to the exam pattern of the University. The Bihar DCECE hall ticket is available on www.bceceboard.com. The BCECEB exam Hall Ticket 2016 is very important to carry at the time of entering exam hall and students are advised to read the instruction mentioned at the back of the admit card. Information about Bihar DCECE Polytechnic admit card is mentioned in this article.
Bihar Diploma Exam 2016
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is shortly known as BCECE. This board was formed under the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act 1995. BCECE board conducts this examination every year for giving admissions in UG & PG. By this student get admission into Engineering, Medical, and Agriculture field in all over Bihar state. Students appeared for this examination at a very large scale. All information about admit card of BCECE board is mentioned in this article.
www.bceceboard.com Admit Card 2016
Short time ago BCECE board issued the notification Advertisement No: BCECEB (DCECE)-2016/01 for giving admissions into courses like Para Medical Dental, PM, Polytechnic engineering and Part-time Polytechnic Engineering. BCECEB officials has released the admit card 2016 for the Bihar DCECE exam. Candidates are requested to download the BCECE admit card from the official website i.e. www.bceceboard.com. PPE & PE Bihar exam will be conducted on 11th June 2016 and PMD & PM will be conducted on 12th June 2016.
DCECE Exam Hall Ticket 2016
Students are preparing good for the exam. Number of candidates applied has increased this year. Students are advised to plan out the preparation for exam as per the exam pattern officials have published. Bihar BCECE Board is conducting the exam for providing admissions in Para Medical Dental, PM, Polytechnic Engineering and Part-time Polytechnic Engineering courses. Students are advised to download their admit card from www.bceceboard.com. Exam pattern and syllabus is available on official website.
Bihar DCECE Admit card 2016 available on www.bceceboard.com. We have also provided the direct link to download the DCECE admit card. Students are advised to check their name, roll number, Bihar DCECE Exam date, time and venue on the admit card.
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2016
Candidates if you have any query regarding Bihar Polytechnic exam, syllabus, exam pattern feel free to comment down in the comment box. Bihar DCECE admit card 2016 will be available on the official website i.e. www.bceceboard.com. Search for DCECE exam hall ticket 2016 on the home page of the official website. Provide all the information asked like name, roll number, and registration number. Click on submit and your Bihar DCECE admit card will appear on your screen. Take the print out of the admit card because you have to carry that at the time of exam.
Bihar DCECE Exam Eligibility Criteria 2016
- Students should be Indian citizen only
- Students for PE courses should possess 10th with minimum 35%
- Students for PM courses minimum age should be 17 years to 35 years
- Students for GNM minimum age should be 17 years
- Students for PPE courses minimum age should be 19 years
- Students should possess 10th with two years of ITI Passing Certificate for PPE Course
- Students should have minimum two years of experience in registered companies
- Students for PPE course should score minimum 50% marks in 10th
How to Download the Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2016
- Visit official website www.bceceboard.com
- Search for Bihar DCECE hall ticket 2016
- Click on that link
- Provide all the asked details like name, registration number etc.
- Click on submit
- Your admit card will appear on your screen in the form of PDF file
- Save that PDF file
- Connect your printer with your system
- Take the print out of the admit card
- All the best for the Bihar DCECE exam!!!!
DCECE Exam Important Dates:
|Admit Card Releasing Date||27th May 2016|
|Date of Exam PM & PMD||12th June 2016|
|Date of Exam PE & PPE||11th June 2016|