BOB PO Admit Card 2017, Download Bank of Baroda probationary Officers Exam Call Letter Form 12th May at www.bankofbaroda.co.in
BOB PO Admit Card 2017
Bank of Baroda has release the notice related to the BOB PO Admit Card 2017, the applicants those who have successfully applied for the application form will be able to download their BOB Probationary Officer Admit Card 2017 from 12 May 2017. The Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2017 will be conducted on 27th May 2017. All the aspirants those who had filled the BOB PO Application Form only those applicant will be considered eligible to download the BOB Probationary Officer Exam Admit Card 2017 by visiting the official website i.e. www.bankofbaroda.co.in or the direct link provided below for the Bank of Baroda PO Call Letter 2017 by entering the essential details like Date of Birth/ Name and Registration Number.
Bank Of Baroda Now Released the Admit Card For the Probationary Officers Exam Download BOB PO Admit Card at www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2017
The more detailed information related to the BOB PO Admit Card 2017 are provided below. All the candidates are hereby suggested to carry their admit card along with you at the time of the exam. Because no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. The applicants who had applied for the Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2017 they can download the BOB PO Admit Card 2017 by visiting the official website that is www.bankofbaroda.com after the 12 May 2017 by entering the essential information like Date of Birth/ Name and Registration Number. Here below we have provided some simple steps that are given to download the Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card 2017 easily.
BOB PO Exam Admit Card Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Bank of Baroda
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
- Post Category: Admit Card
- Declaration Date of the Admit Card : 12th May 2017
- Exam Date: 27th May 2017
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
BOB PO Exam Important Dates:
- Release Date of BOB PO Exam Hall Ticket 2017: 12 May 2017
- BOB Probationary Officer Exam date 2017: 27 May 2017
Selection Procedure: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the following.
- Written Exam (Computer Based)
- Personal Interview
How to download the Baroda Bank PO Call Letter 2017?
Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help the candidates to download the Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017 easily without any difficulty. All the applicants must note that no candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket as it is an essential document to be carried at the time of the exam. So, don’t forget to carry it along with you at the time of the exam.
- Visit the official website of the department that is www.bankofbaroda.com.
- On the home page, click on the Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017.
- Fill all the essential details carefully related to the Bank of Baroda Hall Ticket 2017.
- Click on the submit option.
- Save the copy of the call letter and take a print out of Bank of Baroda Hall Ticket 2017 to carry it at the time of the exam.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com