Latest Update (13th August 2016): Bank of Baroda Admit card 2016 Available to download Online at the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in :
BOB PO Admit Card 2016
- 1 BOB PO Admit Card 2016
- 2 BOB PO Admit card 2016 Download
- 3 Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card 2016
- 4 www.bankofbaroda.co.in admit card 2016
- 5 Steps to download the BOB PO Hall Ticket 2016:
- 6 Bank of Baroda Peon Selection process 2016
- 7 Bank of Baroda Peon Admit Card 2016
- 8 Official Website : www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda has previously released a notification for recruitment of efficient candidates into Full -Time Probationary Officer posts. There are about 400 vacant positions according to the advertisement. Candidates who have completed 10th class from a recognized Board are eligible to apply. The BOB PO Exam Important Dates will be updated soon on our website. Aspirants can check our website for Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2016 for more details. Eligible candidates who are interested in Bank Jobs had applied to these posts in online mode and now they all are looking to download their admit card.
BOB PO Admit card 2016 Download
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It is the second-largest bank in India, after State Bank of India, and offers a range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through its branches and through its specialized subsidiaries and affiliates. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in the Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai. Currently, Bank of Baroda customer Care services are outsourced from companies like TCS and IBM with an yearly tender engagement.
Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card 2016
Bank of Baroda has previously circulated a recruitment notification to select qualified and skilled Person for 400 available vacancies. By seeing this advertisement lots of aspirants had shown their interest. Authority member invited the application from the interested candidates. For detailed info related to the admit card 2016, applicants are requested to go through the official details to be sure whether the officials had issued the admit card for the exam of probationary officer 2016. Applicant had filled the application form available through the official website of Bank Of Baroda: www.bankofbaroda.co.in Interested applicants had completed the registration process by filling in online application form. Now they all are looking to download the hall ticket 2016 to appear for the exam.
www.bankofbaroda.co.in admit card 2016
- Name of the organization: Bank of Baroda
- Name of the post: Probationary Officer
- Total No. of Post: 400
- Application mode: Online
- Initial Date: 2nd August 2016
- Final Date: 21st August 2016
- Release Date of Admit card: First Week of September (Expected)
- Exam Date (Expected): 25th September 2016
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Steps to download the BOB PO Hall Ticket 2016:
- Visit the official website of Bank of Baroda or click on the direct link provided below.
- Click on the appropriate link of the BOB admit card 2016.
- Enter all the information asked in the respective columns to download the Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2016.
- Download the hall ticket and take a print out of it for future use.
Bank of Baroda Peon Selection process 2016
The selection process is based on the performance of the applicant in the written test and Interview. Those candidates who will get pass in the exam will be called for the Interview. On the basis of performance in this 2 stage applicants will be selected for the declared vacant posts and all those candidates who will clear the examination will proceed towards next stage and those who will be unable to clear this Interview they will not be able to go ahead in this recruitment.
Bank of Baroda Peon Admit Card 2016
Candidates who have applied to this exam will receive BOB PO Admit Cards 2016 in a short period of time. After completing the written test, organization will announce result which consists of names of shortlisted candidates. Those aspirants should attend next rounds of selection process that is Interview.
Exam Date: 25-09-2016