Latest Update(3rd August 2016): AP Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2016 available on the official site www.aptet.cgg.gov.in
APTET Admit Card
Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department has started the process of conducting the exam of TET for the state of Andhra Pradesh. The admit card along with the exam schedule will be released soon by the board to give the candidates time for preparation to crack the exam. Candidates who are busy in filling up the form from 1st week of July will soon can download their admit card from the official website www.aptet.cgg.gov.in. For the information of the hall ticket, exam dates and other necessary details, the candidates who have applied through the online mode are requested to check the authorized web portal of the board along with that also visit Jaggy.
About Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department:
Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department came into existence for conducting the teacher eligibility test along with other exams for the purpose of recruiting capable and knowledgeable teachers in various schools situated in the state of Andhra Pradesh. They arrange other exams with the intention of searching skilled candidates who are interested as well to make their career in the field of teaching profession. Every year Government of Andhra Pradesh releases the notification of APTET that also known as Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test.
APTET Call Letter 2016
- Name of Organization: Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department
- Type of Announcement: APTET Hall Ticket
- Name of Exam: Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
- Date of Exam: will be announced soon
- Location of Job: Andhra Pradesh
- Job Type: Government Job
- For the Posts of: Teachers
- of Posts: Not declared
- Starting Date of Online Application: 1st week of July 2016
- Admit Card Status: Before the 10 Days of Exam
- Date of Exam: Not declared yet
- Official Portal: aptet.cgg.gov.in
www.aptet.cgg.gov.in Hall Ticket Download
The call letter is the most important document that becomes the necessity for the candidates appearing for the exam as well as for the board due to the purpose of verifying the identity of the applicants. Board only issue admit card to those who according to them are eligible as per the mentioned criteria of eligibility in the notification. Applicants are required to have their hall ticket with them at the time of going to the written exam. Without this identity proof, the candidates will not be given the permission to enter in the examination hall. Every exam participants can download their admit card before one week of
APTET Hall Ticket 2016
Every exam participants can download their admit card before one week of exam to minimize the chance of avoiding last minute rush. Candidates also must take their any other photo ID proof like voter card or Aadhar Card during the commencement of exam. The candidates also recommended to read the admit card carefully after downloading it from the official site. The instructions are given on the call letters should be read carefully to avoid mistakes. The exam dates, time, roll number along with name and photographs as well are mentioned on the admit card. The admit card for the particular exam will be made available on www. aptet.cgg.gov.in
Steps to download APTET Exam Hall Ticket:
Here, we, the Jaggy team presenting a few simple steps through which the applicants can download Hall Ticket without wasting their time in browsing.
- Applicants must log on to the Official Website of the organization that is www.aptet.cgg.gov.in
- On home page, find the “Know Your Hall Ticket No” and click on the “Choose here” link.
- Now the hall ticket page will be displayed on your device
- You have to put all the mandatory details such as Id of the Candidates, Mobile No and Date of Birth and then hit the “Get Hall Ticket Details” link.
- Your admit card will be generated and appeared on your computer screen.
Official Website: www.aptet.cgg.gov.in